1. Coldwell Banker will host a career seminar on Thursday, June 28 beginning at 6 p.m. Learn about the exciting benefits of a career in real estate. Learn if a career in real estate sales is a right choice for you during this one-hour no pressure, no obligation event. There will also be a Q&A session where all of your questions will be answered.
2. A Sahaja meditation meeting is scheduled to take place at the Rust Library on Thursday, June 28 beginning at 7:15 p.m. Learn a simple technique that helps reduce stress while increasing wellness.
3. DC United SoccerFest will begin on Saturday, June 30 at 8 a.m. The most dynamic small-sided youth and adult soccer tournament and festival in the Mid-Atlantic region will take place for two days on the equestrian side of Morven Park.
4. Enjoy a guided Civil War battle tour at the Balls Bluff Regional Park this weekend. Tours start at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday from now until mid-November. Find out about this fascinating event in America's history.
5. Relive the best parts of the 50's, 60's, 70's & 80's with an incredible mix of your favorite music as Dance King Studios celebrates its Swingin' Saturdays with a night of fun music & great dancing. The event will take place on Saturday, June 30 beginning at 7 p.m.