Five Things Happening in Leesburg
Looking for something to do this weekend? Patch has a few things in mind.
1. Participate in this month's Girls Night Out on Thursday, Sept. 20 beginning at 5:30 p.m. Enjoy discounts and other great deals at participating downtown businesses.
2. Learn how to dance to the Argentine Tango this Friday, Sept. 21 at Dance King Studios. A workshop will begin at 7 p.m. prior to a social dance at 9:15 p.m. Don't miss a great opportunity to get out, have fun and connect with others on the dance floor.
3. Help break the silence on ovarian cancer by participating in A Taste of Northern Virginia NOCC Golf Tournament and Reception. The event will take place on Saturday, Sept. 22 and is open to the public. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m., Tee time in TEAL attire will be at 9 a.m., with the reception to follow from 1-4 p.m.
4. Bring your family to the Rust Library on Saturday, Sept. 22 and participate in their story-time. The event is geared towards familes of children aged two years old and older. The event will take place at 11 a.m. and again on Sunday, Sept. 23 at 1:15 p.m.
5. Stop by the Arts in the Village on Sunday, Sept. 23, a new art gallery in the Village at Leesburg, where art demonstrations will take place throughout the afternoon. The event runs from noon - 6 p.m. and is free to attend.