1. Smuttynose Brewery, one of the East Coast's most respected breweries, will be in Leesburg on Wednesday. Taste a number of their solid beers featuring their IPA, brown ale, and award-winning wheat wine. The event will take place at 203 Harrison Street SE at 7 p.m.
2. The Loudoun County Master Gardeners will host their monthy lecture on Thursday. This month's topic is edible landscaping and permaculture design. Design consultant Michael Judd, who founded Project Bona Fide in Nicaragua and spent years teaching natives the power of organic agriculture, will lead the discussion. The event will take place at the Loudoun County Extension Office, 30 Catoctin Cir SE, beginning at 7 p.m.
3. Learn to dance the Argentine Tango at Dance King Studio, 26 W Market Street, this Friday. Get comfortable with this wonderful dance which can be a lifelong activity, hobby and passion. The workshop will begin at 7 p.m. followed by dance social at 9:15 p.m.
4. Local Musician Gary Smallwood will perform at Lost Creek Winery, 43277 Spinks Ferry Rd, on Saturday. beginning at 2 p.m. Enjoy an afternoon of live music and wine tasting.
5. The Best of Loudoun Wine Tasting and Silent Auction event is scheduled to take place on Saturday beginning at 3 p.m. 8 Chains North Winery and Vineyards, Fabbioli Cellars and Hiddencroft Vineyards will be in attendance as live music will be performed by the Arcadians. The silent auction will feature fine art, handmade jewelry, locally made pottery, handstitched treasures, B&B and resort stays, golf packages, spa treatments, celebrity items and more. The event will take place at 102 North St, NW.