Updated: Loudoun County Road Closures
A number of roads still flooded Tuesday after Hurricane Sandy.
Update 12:07 p.m. Tuesday: A number of Loudoun County roads remain closed Tuesday because of storm damage.
The following is an updated list from VDOT:
- Route 15 at Route 50 (Gilberts Corner) in Loudoun County
- Rt. 773 North and South (Loudoun County) at River Creek Pkwy (Flooding)
- Rt. 653 West and East (Loudoun County) at Shreve Mill Road (Flooding)
- Rt. 650 North (Loudoun County) at James Monroe Hwy (Flooding)
- Rt. 860 North and South (Loudoun County) at Watson (Flooding)
Monday: Loudoun County officials say the following roadways are either closed or partially opened because of flooding, downed wires or trees.
Do you know of a road closure? Leave a comment or email Dusty at patch.com to keep us in the loop.
- Route 619 East at Trappe Road (Tree Down)
- Route 50/Llangollen Road (Tree Down)
- Sycolin Road/Shreve Mill Road (Flooded)
- Rt. 611/Telegraph Springs Road (Power Lines Down from Purcellville Town Line to Allder School Road)
- Edwards Ferry Road (Town of Leesburg)/River Creek Parkway (Flooded)
- Belmont Drive is closed between Valley View Avenue and Belmont Place (power lines).
- Edwards Ferry Road, between Harrison Street and Woodberry Road (Tree Down)