Leesburg Personal Property Tax Bills Due Oct. 5
Several payment options available.
The 2012 personal property tax bills are due to the Town of Leesburg by Friday.
Residents have several payment options:
- Mail a check or credit card payment along with the signed bottom stub of the bill to Town of Leesburg Virginia, P.O. Box 9100, Leesburg, VA 20177-0910. The Town accepts MasterCard, VISA, and Discover credit cards.
- Use the secure Night Depository Box at any time. The drop box is located outside the Town Hall, at the corner of Wirt and Market Streets.
- Pay online with an eCheck or credit card. Online payments are processed by Official Payments Corporation. A convenience fee is charged.
- Pay over the phone with eCheck or a credit card by dialing 1-800-272-9829. Use jurisdiction code 6203 to process the payment. A convenience fee is charged.
- Pay in person at Town Hall from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Those making late payments must also pay a late fee of 10 percent on any unpaid balance. Interest of 10 percent per annum will be added to any unpaid balance beginning November 1.
If residents have questions concerning their personal property tax bills or payment options, please call 703-771-2701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.