The Washington Redskins Training Camp, presented by RE/MAX, opens to the public beginning Thursday, July 26, at Redskins Park, the team announced today. Thirteen practices are open to fans, highlighted by Fan Appreciation Day on Saturday, Aug. 4, at noon.
Before coming to training camp, Redskins fans should fill out a Training Camp Fan Invitation, available at www.redskins.com, and bring it to the park.
Practices listed below are open to the public and free of charge. Parking lots will open at noon for practices beginning at 2:55 p.m. Gates open at 1 p.m. and close at 6 p.m. For Fan Appreciation Day, parking lots open at 8 a.m. and gates open at 9 a.m.
***DATES AND TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE PRACTICE CAN BE CANCELED WITHOUT NOTICE***
- Thursday, July 26, 3 p.m, Practice
- Friday, July 27, 3 p.m., Practice
- Saturday, July 28, 3 p.m., Practice
- Monday, July 30, 3 p.m., Practice
- Tuesday, July 31, 3 p.m., Practice
- Wednesday, Aug. 1, 3 p.m., Practice
- Thursday, Aug. 2, 3 p.m., Practice
- Friday, Aug. 3, 3 p.m., Practice
- Saturday, Aug. 4, noon, Fan Appreciation Day
- Monday, Aug. 6, 3 p.m., Practice
- Saturday, Aug. 11, TBD, Practice
- Monday, Aug. 13, 3 p.m., Practice
- Tuesday, Aug. 14, 3 p.m., Practice
Suggestions from the team:
- Similar to past years, there will be no bleachers on-site. Fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during practice, overlooking the practice fields. Picnic tables will also be available. Otherwise, visitors to Redskins Training Camp can walk around designated areas outside the practice fields to watch their favorite players.
- Disabled parking is available on-site at Redskins Training Camp. Upon arrival, Redskins staff members will direct fans needing assistance. There will also be a seating area set aside for wheelchairs near the practice fields.
- For security purposes, all bags brought in to Redskins Training Camp will be searched by team security.
- The following items are prohibited at Redskins Training Camp: alcohol and illegal drugs, weapons, firearms, glass bottles, video cameras, and animals (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests).
- Snacks and drinks will be available for sale.