Loudoun residents, and some from beyond, just may show up one more time Monday to tell the Board of Supervisors how they feel about the county's participation in the Metro's Silver Line project.
With a vote set for Tuesday and deadline on Wednesday, supervisors have a regularly scheduled public input session at the County Government Center in Leesburg, during which resident may speak about any issue they wish.
Let everyone else know how you feel in comments below. We've had lots of folks weigh in on Patch. Has your voice been heard?
Residents also have another day to try to get their email messages in support or against to board members. Contact information for supervisors is as follows:
All Board members receive mail and calls at:
Loudoun County Board of Supervisors
1 Harrison Street, SE, Fifth Floor
Leesburg, VA 20177-7000
Comment Line: 703-777-0115
email the Board of Supervisors' Office: email@example.com
You may also send e-mail messages directly to the Board members or their aides listed below:
- Scott K. York (Chairman At-Large): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janet S. Clarke, Vice Chairman, (Blue Ridge): email@example.com
- Suzanne M. Volpe (Algonkian): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ralph M. Buona (Ashburn): email@example.com
- Shawn M. Williams (Broad Run): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geary M. Higgins (Catoctin): email@example.com
- Matthew F. Letourneau (Dulles): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kenneth D. Reid (Leesburg): email@example.com
- Eugene A. Delgaudio (Sterling): firstname.lastname@example.org
And don't forget to submit your last-minute Letters to the Editor to email@example.com before the vote.