The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office has scheduled a series of
free crime prevention classes this month, which is National Crime Prevention
Residents can learn to avoid scams, fraud and burglaries. Members of the LCSO’s Adult Crime Prevention Unit will teach the classes, part of continuing work to keep the community apprised of the latest crime trends.
The Scams and Fraud Prevention class is intended to help
resident identify scams and what to do if they fall victim to one. Common fraud
tricks will be explained. The Home Security class will help residents prevent
burglaries of their properties.
- 7 p.m. Oct. 9 – Dulles South Safety Center, 25216 Loudoun County Parkway, Chantilly
- 7 p.m. Oct. 16 – Woods Community Center, 44020 Louisa Drive, Ashburn
- 7 p.m. Oct. 15 – Eastern Loudoun Station, 46620 East Frederick Drive, Sterling
- 7 p.m. Oct. 23 – Dulles South Safety Center, 25216 Loudoun County Parkway, Chantilly
- 7 p.m. Oct. 30 – Woods Community Center, 44020 Louisa Drive, Ashburn