3rd Thursday of the Month: Technology Thrills!
May 17, 2012 - LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with over 120 million members and growing rapidly. Join us for an interactive session where we will learn all the features linkedin has to offer in a group environment.
In the first hour we will cover:
- How to create a professional profile
- Understanding Linkedin Answers, Groups, Company profiles
- How to use Linkedin Applications, Linkedin Events and other Linkedin Features
- How to create lists and divide contacts
In the second hour we will:
- Engage with each other during the session and create company profiles together as a group
- Add ourselves to groups and learn to use Linkedin
We strongly encourage you to bring your own laptop to the session. Prerequisite: You must have a linkedin account set up prior to the session. To create an account go to www.linkedin.com
Presenter: Rabiya Jilani, SBDC Counselor
This event is free, but Preregistration is required and limited.