Using recipes passed down over generations, Chef Kanchana uses the experience she learned from her mother while growing up in Bangkok to craft authentic Thai dishes here. Aiyara, meaning "elephant" in Thai, is a symbol of loyalty, friendship, good fortune and happiness. Aiyara Thai Restaurant attributes its quality dishes to the use of fresh herbs and spices.
- Fax: 703-771-1132
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp leading to the front door.
- Founding Date: October 5, 2009
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Authentic Thai cuisine
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The use of family recipes to bring authentic Thai dishes to Leesburg makes this community a great addition to Loudoun.
- Cuisine: Thai
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Chef Kanchana
- Features: Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual