Amigos Restaurant is a Latino-style establishment. The owner, Hiladio Andradres, who originally hails from El Salvador, plays lively music for patrons to enjoy as much as the restaurant's cuisine. Amigosis located off Market Street next to the Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites.
Diners can enjoy a meal in the spacious indoor dining area or opt for take-out. Andradres says the favored dishes are chicken fajitas and steak. Patrons can enjoy beer or cocktails with their meals.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10pm; Fri - Sun, 10am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Feb 01 2010
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Friendly people make the community great.
- Cuisine: Latin American, Spanish
- Signature dishes: Chicken fajitas
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual