Beekeeper's Cottage is a two-story antique boutique boasting a bevvy of home furnishings and accessories. Design displays are the creative inspiration of co-owners, Nancy Hilliard and Anne Carrington. Beekeeper's Cottage has been featured in nationally published home furnishing magazines. The displays are a beautiful blend of antiques and new furnishings with the distinctive French, romantic styling. Beekeeper's Cottage offers a line of luxury linens, slip covers, curtains, drapes, chandeliers, mirrors. It features a beautiful brand of hand-carved, tufted master bed. It is located five miles west of Leesburg, directly opposite Really Great Finds. The entrance is to the rear of Rte 15. Beekeeper's Cottage does not sell honey, that's down the road at the farmers' market.
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1997
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Mirrors, lighting, dining room, living room, bedroom furnishings, silver flatware, design items, furniture hardware, curtains, drapes, slipcovers, accessories
- Services: Delivery
- Return policy: No returns
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Antiques specialties: Hand-carved, tufted master beds
- Multi-dealer store: No
- What are some tips to keep in mind when decorating?: You can always paint your wood furniture white for a fresh look.
- Interior design: Yes
- Home furnishing brands: Bella Milleta, Allyssa