Located on the Catoctin Crescent, Consignment Boutique is owned by Marilyn Naylor, who believes the consignment business model is a "win-win experience" for both the consignor and shopper. The store puts 400-500 items each week into inventory, including a wide selection of designer clothing, purses and jewelry. The store, which has doubled in size in the last few years, offers the services of alterations specialist Laura Cramero on clothing purchased at the store as well as on clothing purchased elsewhere. It carries clothing from such brands as Talbots, Ann Taylor, Escada, St. John, Anne Pedersen and more.
- Hours: Sun, noon - 4pm; Mon, noon - 6pm; Tue - Fri, 10am - 6pm. (Alterations: Wed, Thu, Sat, by appointment.)
- Handicap Accessible: There is one designated space in front of the entrance.
- Founding Date: January 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Used clothing, accessories, home goods
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: No returns or exchanges
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Its hometown feel, personalized service, knowing people by name
- What are some tips to keep in mind when decorating?: Unique items that are one of a kind. Find the perfect, unusual item.