If you're not buying sandwiches at Deli South, you're missing out. This bright, clean deli that has been open since 1993, makes everything fresh. Even the desserts are from scratch. The sandwiches are made to order - try the Scarlet O'Hara, a steak 'n cheese with onions and mushrooms - and you can substitute turkey if you wish.
Deli South caters events and delivers or you can eat inand relax outside at the patio tables. Wi-fi is also available.
It's located across from the U.S. Post Office, right next to Ketterman's Jewelers. Maybe you've seen the delivery cars around town. Order up!
- Hours: Mon - Fri 6:30am - 5pm; Sat 6:30am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: ramp to walkway
- Founding Date: 1993
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.DeliSouth.com
- Specialties: Steak 'n cheese
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Scarlet O'Hara - steak 'n cheese
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 16
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Items: Coffee, Sandwiches made to order, Soda