Giant Foods Inc
The original Leesburg Giant Foods was established February 28, 1989, and renovated on October 16, 2009. It is a clean, bright, inviting store. Better than that, the staff is great. It offers the best pharmacy in Leesburg, says Store Manager, Johnnie Johnson, and features free antibiotics.
After renovation, Giant Foods has a larger organic foods department and offers gluten-free foods. Customers also can send money via Western Union.
The store is located in the shopping center at the intersection of Market Street and Catoctin Circle.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: February 28, 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Organic
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Prepared foods, Web orders
- Menu link: www.peapod.com
- Specialties: Pharmacy, bakery, prepared foods, seafood
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist, Pharmacy, Wine
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun 10am - 5pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No