Started by Richard Ketterman and Neysa Saville, Ketterman's has been helping customers find the right jewelry and gifts for special occasions since 1951. In addition to selling new jewelry, Ketterman's can help customers repair and restore their old jewelry. Customers in the market for diamonds can come to Ketterman's to benefit from decades long relationships the store has maintained with diamond cutters.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm; Sat, 10am-5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a handicapped parking space and ramp directly in front of the store.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1951
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Jewelry
- Services: Gift wrapping, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal