When Lightfoot Restaurant arrived in Leesburg, it created a great deal of stir. Notice was taken and the Washington Post awarded the Lightfoot as "Best Restaurant in Leesburg."
Lightfoot Restaurant is distinctive in many ways, from the huge lighted lion atop the historic architectural structure to the beautiful art and decor inside the restaurant. It is located directly across from the Leesburg courthouse and has developed the reputation as being a centerpiece of Leesburg.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 11pm; Fri, Sat 11:30am -midnight; Sun, 11:3 am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1999
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Ingrid Gustavson
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Late-night