Lola Cookies & Treats is a delectable bakery in historic Leesburg. Owner, Lorraine Hooper, started her business with a signature cookie: chocolate ginger, and the bakery has grown from there. Now they sell scones, muffins, bars, cupcakes, peach crisps and other treats along with their cookies.
Every product is made with all natural flavors and ingredients. Preservatives and additives are never used. In addition to operating out of their Leesburg shop, Lola Cookies & Treats also sells their products at the Leesburg Farmers Market. In order to sell treats at the farmer's market, they are required (and happy) to use ingredients from local farms in their treats.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 10am - 5:30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp in back of building
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural
- General services: Catering, Phone orders, Web orders
- Specialties: Chocolate ginger cookies.