Maintree Farm is a family-owned riding stable located minutes from downtown Leesburg. They provide beginner through advanced rider instruction for children and adults along with summer camps and more. They participate in a great many fox-hunting expeditions and do horse shows throughout the year.
A network of trails running through the property and adjacent property allows for jumping and non-jumping trail rides and they also have both indoor and outdoor rings for year-round use. Boarding is available which allows full use of the trails and rings along with food and veterinary care. See website for full details.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Membership info: NCEL and NCAEL participation
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of horses: 18
- Horse breeds: Many different breeds
- Number of instructors/guides: 2
- Ride facilities: Jump course, Ring, Trail
- Services: Group rides, Horse shows, Lessons, Pony rides
- Discipline clinics for: Jumping
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate