Market Street Animal Clinic
Since opening its doors in 1982, Market Street Animal Clinic has remained a small, friendly, single practioner veterinary practice in downtown Leesburg. The owner since 2009, Katie Kuchinsky D.V.M., is described as a compassionate caretaker with the ability to provide personalized attention to her furry patients and their human counterparts. Her husband operates a pet service out of the clinic that offers pet walking, pet transportation, vacation visits, pet waste removal, pet bathing and boarding.
The yellow building that houses the clinic is hard to miss and the reception area is as warm and inviting as the staff that greet you. There is limited parking in the front with additional parking in the back of the building.
When you stop by don't forget to say "hi" to Jerry. He's the clinic cat that has made himself at home there.
- Fax: 703-777-6670
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 8am - 7pm; Wed, 8am - 6:30pm; Sat 8am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Must be submitted independently by client.
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Free consultation: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Veterinary Services: Cardiology, Dentistry, Dermatology, Diagnostic imaging, Emergency and critical care, Internal medicine, Surgery
- Pet services: Boarding, Grooming, Pet sitting, Walking
- Specialties: Cats, Dogs