Moe's Southwest Grill
Opening in Atlanta in 2000, Moe's Southwest Grill has expanded rapidly because of its fun ambiance, quick friendly service and the ommision of many fast food concepts such as microwaves, lard and MSG. Offering a variety of burritos, quesadillas, tacos, salads and nachos, Moe's is unique in that it combines the franchise concept with a dedication to heart smart foods and a lively atmosphere.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp access
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burritos, tacos, fajitas, nachos, beer and salsa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Art Vandalay
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: It serves fresh Southwest fare using non-processed ingredients at good prices.
- Cuisine: Southwestern
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual
- Cover charge: No
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported