Taking its equestrian-themed dining room from the mid-17th century Palio di Siena horse race, Palio Ristorante Italiano is an elegant, upscale dining experience. Offering classic Italian dishes and seasonal fare from local Virginia harvests, chef Joe Cicala offers various specials daily. All breads, pastas, and charcuterie are made in-house, with whole wheat and gluten-free options available. Palio has an expansive menu and wine list, serving tapas, lunch and dinner daily, as well as a Sunday brunch.
- Hours: Sunday brunch: 11:30am - 2pm. Lunch hours: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 2:30pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, 5pm - 9pm; Tapas bar hours: Daily, 11:30am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 2009
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Organic
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.palioofleesburg.com/menu.html
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: Supplementing Italian classics with local ingredients and serving them in a tasteful, redesigned environment.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Joe Cicala
- Number of tables: 24
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual Elegance