Since 1970, Pizza Hut on Market Street has been serving the families of Leesburg. It was the very first Pizza Hut to open in the area. The restaurant is very family oriented. They have loyal customers who have been coming for over twenty years. Many customers request that Harry serve them because as one customer said "he is the nicest man." Rod Griffith is the general manager. He mentioned that Channel 4 did a taste contest for wings. Pizza Hut came out first place. They have won several times for other competitions as well. They have a lunch buffet Monday to Friday from 11am to 2pm.
- Fax: 703-777-4225
- Hours: Sun - Thurs, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are two handicapped parking spaces.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.pizzahut.com
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Signature dishes: Stuff crust is always a favorite.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 21
- Features: Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual