Raspberry Falls Golf and Hunt Club
Raspberry Falls Golf and Hunt Club is located minutes from historic Leesburg, about 1 mi off Rte. 15 North. The drive to the Clubhouse is scenic, lined with executive homes and Catoctin mountains in the background. Turning into the driveway is like a step back in time as guests are faced with a horse drawn wagon and a rising staircase to a traditional plantation-style structure.
It is an upscale, 18-hole course and club with lots of features for members and non-members. In addition to golfing and hunting, reserve the clubhouse for a wedding or private event.
Inside the Clubhouse, guests can enjoy dining at the Hunter's Grille for a quick bite or a full lunch or dinner after a full round. The Pro Shop is also open on-location, stocked with clubs, bags, golf accessories, shoes, shirts and hats.
Membership is available on a daily basis and the Junior Golf Camp is provided to get the youngsters involved.
- Hours: Summer hours Daily 7:30am - dark; Winter hours Daily 7:45am - dark
- Handicap Accessible: ramp walkway
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1996
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Student
- Membership info: http://www.raspberryfalls.com/raspberryfalls/content/view_c.php?s_id=1661209
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Public/Private: Public
- Number of courses: 1
- Aggregate number of holes: 18
- Par: 72
- USGA rating: slopes 7,191 yards (74.3/134); 6,765 (72.2/129); 6,296 (69.8/126); 5,576 (66.4/114); 4,854 (68.0/115).
- Facilities: Driving range, Pro shop, Putting green, Restaurant
- Services: Golf carts, Group clinics, Kids' classes, Parties/banquets, Private instruction
- Par 3: Yes
- Tee settings: Men's, Pro, Women's, Youth
- Casual attire: Yes
- Who's the most well-known golfer to have played this course?: John Miller, PGA