Tarara Winery is a local winery based on Tarara Lane in Leesburg, offering a wide range of varietals and some of Virginia’s finest wines. The location was founded more than 20 years ago by Whitie and Margaret Hubert and rests on a 475 acre farm that sits beside the Potomac River. The location offers a wide range of events and activities, including the Summer Concert Series at Tarara’s Shadow Lake, as well as the winery’s Fine Vine dining experience, which offers and elegant multiple-course meal and wine selections. Tarara’s wines are made in a temperature controlled 6,000 square foot cave and the company offers shipping to more than 15 states. The location also offers wine tastings, as well as a nice deck area looking over the Potomac.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 5pm; Fri - Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Founding Date: 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Tasting information: Tastings consist of six of our current release wines. Tasting fees are $10 per person.
- Online store link: www.tarara.com/index.cfm?method=storeproducts.showlist&…
- Accepts large groups?: By reservation
- Acreage: 400