Surrounding its customers with vibrant colors and gift items for any and all occassions, Treasure House is a visual treat. Lush bouquets of gift items are creatively displayed, and all of the Hallmark-branded items are sold at Treasure House. Also, this store is known for participating in community projects and charitable donations in the community.
Linda McDonough, owner since 1980, says Treasure House is "not your ordinary card and gift store, but a little bit more." It is located adjacent to the Giant Foods and next door to Books-A-Million.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 9pm; Sat, 9:30am - 9pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Tote bags, greeting cards, candy, floral arrangements, stuffed animals, balloons, vases, bakeware, gift books, stationery, mugs, jewelry, scrapbooks, wedding gifts
- Services: Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Treasure House has a long-standing relationship with the community and participates in many community projects and gives donations to good causes.